No Injuries When Tank Explodes In Westminster Fire

WESTMINSTER, Colo. (AP) – No injuries have been reported after a propane tank exploded in a garage fire in Westminster.

Firefighters had the fire under control in about 30 minutes Thursday.

Two residents in the home and a neighbor had evacuated before firefighters arrived.

One firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion at the scene.

The fire department says one home was destroyed and another heavily damaged.

(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Enter To Win!
Weather App

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia