Investigators Find Cause Of Fire The Destroyed Building In Niwot

NIWOT, Colo. (CBS4) – Investigators believe spilled gasoline ignited on a work light sparked a fire that destroyed a building in Niwot on Friday.

The maintenance building is located on the Sombrero Ranch just west of Highway 287. Propane and oxygen tanks inside the building had exploded. The hot fire kept crews away for a while.

Everyone inside escaped unharmed.

The damage is estimated at $120,000.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

JonBenét Ramsey Docuseries
DAY OF SERVICE

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia