Denver Public Works says to slow down and expect delays downtown this weekend because of the Parade of Lights.
Here is what the major street closures are going to be:
- 1400 Block of Bannock will be closed through the weekend, reopening Sunday night at 5:00 p.m.
- Colfax Avenue closed from Speer Boulevard to Broadway.
- 15th Street: Lawrence Street to Colfax Avenue.
- 17th Street: Lawrence Street to Court Place.
- Tremont Place: Colfax Avenue to 18th Street.
- Arapahoe Street: 14th Street to 18th Street.
- Glenarm Place: Colfax Avenue to 18th Street.
The roads will be closed from approximately 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and again from approximately 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturday.
About The Blogger
– In the Traffic Blog Joel Hillan writes about highways to avoid, trouble spots throughout the city of Denver and construction issues. He is always interested in hearing about your traffic problems, so send him an email. Also, follow Joel on Twitter at @JoelHillan.