The Potter’s House Gives Back Following Church Fire

DENVER (CBS4) – They watched their church catch fire last month and on Sunday they helped others just in time for Thanksgiving.

Last month smoke poured from the roof of The Potter’s House church after the air conditioning and heating unit malfunctioned. Although the roof was damaged, the sanctuary was not.

On Sunday the congregation gathered to say thanks that their church is still around by giving back. They partnered with Feed the Children to distribute 800 Thanksgiving food boxes to needy families.

LINKS: Feed the Children |The Potter’s House


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Marijuana In Colorado: Talking With Youth

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia