1 Dead, 1 Critical In Suspected CO Poisoning In Colorado Springs
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – One person is dead and another in critical condition with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Colorado Springs.
Firefighters found the victims unconscious in their home early Sunday afternoon. Another resident of the Vista Peak Apartments called for help after developing a headache and then his CO detector went off.
Firefighters heard CO alarms going off in another building and that’s when they found the other victims.