Please join me as I sing in a concert to benefit victims of the High Park Fire Friday night, September 14th.
I join with a group of talented musicians who will be singing and playing a wide variety of musical selections from Jazz to Broadway to Opera. The program will last about an hour. Following the performance will be a small reception.
The event will be at the Willowbrook Amphitheater in Morrison at 7 p.m. The event is free; donations of any size are welcome.
Directions to the Willowbrook Amphitheater:
- Exit Quincy from C-470
- Head West at the roundabout
- Turn left onto Colorow Dr. which is also the entrance to the Willowbrook neighborhood.
- Amphitheater is on the West side of the road
- There is no parking lot, so you can park anywhere along the West side of the road
Be sure to tune in Monday morning on the CBS4 Morning News as we report LIVE from High Park Fire burn area and take a look a the progress of the recovery for Make A Difference Monday.
About The Blogger
- In the Traffic Blog Joel Hillan writes about highways to avoid, trouble spots throughout the city of Denver and construction issues. He is always interested in hearing about your traffic problems, so send him an email. Also, follow Joel on Twitter at @JoelHillan.