FORT COLLINS, Colo. (CBS4)– The organizers of a mega party that sent several students to the hospital last year have canceled this year’s event.
Ten students from Colorado State University went to the hospital last year because of minor injuries and alcohol poisoning from the back-to-school blowout.
About 3,000 people attended the party at the Campus Crossing at Ram’s Pointe Apartments. The mega party had been an annual event.
A spokeswoman for the apartment complex said the pool gates are often locked for security reasons. She also said alcohol is no longer allowed in the pool area.