Lane Closures To Slow Down Traffic On I-25
The Colorado Department of Transportation says to expect major delays Thursday night into Friday for roadwork on I-25 between Colfax and 23rd Avenue. Here is a look at the closures:
- SB I-25 between 23rd and Colfax: One lane closed at 7 p, second lane at 9p and third lane at 11p.0 They are working to realign traffic onto the new bridge over the South Platte River. Lanes back open at 5a.
- NB I-25 near 15th: One lane closed at 7 p, second lane at 9p and third lane at 11p. Lanes back open at 5a.
- SB I-25 ramp to Colfax: Closed from 9p-5a.
- Ramp from 23rd to SB I-25: Closed until 3pm Friday for paving.
- Ramp from WB Speer to NB I-25: Closed 11p-5:30a for bridge work.
- Ramp from 20th to SB I-25: Closed 7p-5:30a for retaining wall work.
About The Blogger
- In the Traffic Blog Joel Hillan writes about highways to avoid, trouble spots throughout the city of Denver and construction issues. He is always interested in hearing about your traffic problems, so send him an email. Also, follow Joel on Twitter at @JoelHillan.