Just talked with Mindy Crane at the Colorado Department of Transportation and here is an update on some construction projects going on around town:
- Construction at I-25 at Alameda is complete, although work at Santa Fe will continue until next July.
- All major roadway work is done on I-70 over Sand Creek, only very minor items remain.
- I-76 over the South Platte River has one final lane realignment Thursday night, then just a few small items–should be done mid-July.
- Work will start later this month on US 36 from I-25 to Pecos–more details to come as they get closer to the project start date.
About The Blogger
– In the Traffic Blog Joel Hillan writes about highways to avoid, trouble spots throughout the city of Denver and construction issues. He is always interested in hearing about your traffic problems, so send him an email. Also, follow Joel on Twitter at @JoelHillan.