CDOT Announces More Delays This Week Through Twin Tunnels
The Colorado Department of Transportation continues their work this week through the Twin Tunnels and that means lane closures EB on I-70.
This is how it breaks down:
- Monday, 8am to 6pm–Work on the median outside Twin Tunnels. No lane closures but occasional, short traffic stops to move equipment.
- Tuesday 6pm to Wednesday 6am–One lane closed eastbound I-70 through the Twin Tunnels.
- Wednesday 6pm to Thursday 6am–One lane closed eastbound through the area.
- Thursday 6pm to Friday 6am–One lane closed eastbound through the area.
About The Blogger
- In the Traffic Blog Joel Hillan writes about highways to avoid, trouble spots throughout the city of Denver and construction issues. He is always interested in hearing about your traffic problems, so send him an email. Also, follow Joel on Twitter at @JoelHillan.