- Highway 14 is closed from Rustic to Gateway Park
- 25E is closed at intersection of 38E
- Stove Prairie Road closed from Big Bear Road to Highway 14
- Buckhorn Road closed from CR27 west
- CR 52E Stove Prairie to Bellvue CR 23 North near North Horsetooth Reservoir (South Centennial/CR23 is open) Forest Service Rd 152 (Old Flowers Road) Road off 74E including Many Thunders Road, Eiger Road, Green Mountain Road and Gate 1 CR63E Pingree Park Road and Crown Point Road from Hwy 14 Roads south of CR74E are closed. This includes areas south and east of McNay Hill, Hewlett Gulch Road, Deer Meadow Way, Gordon Creek Lane and all connecting roads in that area.
About The Blogger
– In the Traffic Blog Joel Hillan writes about highways to avoid, trouble spots throughout the city of Denver and construction issues. He is always interested in hearing about your traffic problems, so send him an email. Also, follow Joel on Twitter at @JoelHillan.