Man Hospitalized After Chemical Spill In Westminster

WESTMINSTER, Colo. (CBS4) – A man has been hospitalized after a chemical spill at a hotel in Westminster on Sunday.

Firefighters say two workers at a Hampton Inn were exposed to chlorine in a pool chemical room. The chlorine was in powder form and did not mix with any other chemicals.

One worker went to the hospital. The second person was treated at the scene.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

JonBenét Ramsey Docuseries
DAY OF SERVICE

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia