GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)- Firefighters from the Greeley Fire Department rushed to a restaurant fire early Wednesday morning.
When firefighters arrived at 4:53 a.m. at Sushi One located at 3820 10th Street they found heavy smoke coming from the restaurant.
Fire crews quickly started to fight the fire from inside and gained entrance to the burning restaurant by coming in through surrounding businesses. Firefighters were able to stop the fire from spreading to neighboring businesses located in the strip mall but several suffered smoke and water damage.
Investigators determined the fire was accidental and traced to some discarded cooking materials. The restaurant suffered extensive damage of about $250,000.
No one was hurt in the fire.