Behind Tebow’s Magic, Broncos Stun Steelers In Overtime Thriller

Tebow: “When I Saw Him Scoring, First Of All, I Just Thought, `Thank You, Lord'"

DENVER (CBS/AP) – “Pull the trigger,” John Elway told his Denver Broncos star, Tim Tebow, trying to shake the quarterback from a three-game funk.

Tebow went one better — he pulled off an upset.

A rejuvenated Tebow connected with Demaryius Thomas on an electrifying 80-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime and the Broncos defeated the stunned Pittsburgh Steelers 29-23 in the AFC wild-card game on Sunday.

Wild doesn’t begin to describe it. The play took 11 seconds and was the quickest ending to an overtime in NFL history.

Thomas hauled in a high play-action pass at the Denver 38, stiff-armed Ike Taylor and then outraced backup safety Ryan Mundy to the end zone.

“I was just saying, `Man trust your speed. Trust your speed. Don’t cut back. Don’t cut back.’ And he kept it straight. He outran the guy,” said Willis McGahee, whose fourth-quarter fumble helped Pittsburgh tie it.

“I was like `Oh my God, is he still running?’ Please just go. Please. Please.”

Tebow, who looked as startled as everyone else, chased down Thomas and knelt on one knee — Tebowing as it’s known — in the end zone. Then he pounded a fist in triumph and took a victory lap.

“When I saw him scoring, first of all, I just thought, `Thank you, Lord,”‘ Tebow said. “Then, I was running pretty fast, chasing him — like I can catch up to D.T! Then I just jumped into the stands, first time I’ve done that. That was fun. Then, got on a knee and thanked the Lord again and tried to celebrate with my teammates and the fans.”

PHOTO GALLERY: Broncos 29, Steelers 23

Behind Tebow’s 316 yards passing, the Broncos (9-8) are heading to New England for a second-round game against the top-seeded Patriots on Saturday night.

And, unlike Elway, who lost his first postseason start — to the Steelers at home in 1984 — Tebow is 1-0 in the playoffs.

“We’re just a fighting team. A lot of resilience,” cornerback Champ Bailey said. “In any adverse situation, we’ll find a way to get out of it. Everybody says we backed into the playoffs, we’re in. We did something right along the way. We’re in it. We won a game. Now, we’ve got to go try to win another one.”

The Steelers (12-5) lost despite Ben Roethlisberger rallying injury-depleted Pittsburgh from a two-touchdown halftime deficit with 10 points in the final 10 minutes.

Pittsburgh called tails for the overtime coin toss, and it came up heads.

Tebow, who engineered five fourth-quarter comebacks and three OT wins in the regular season, wasted no time finding Thomas to end the game.

“They were the No. 1 defense and we are the No. 1 offense running the ball,” Thomas said. “So, I feel like they wanted to make a statement and stop the run. I don’t know if they forgot about the passing game. The last couple of games that we had, we were not passing the ball that great.”

Thus, Elway’s admonition.

“He showed he’s a quarterback in the NFL, case closed,” McGahee said. “They say he couldn’t throw. They said we wouldn’t be able to run the ball on them. We did that. I wonder what they’re going to say next week.”

Mundy was playing in place of Ryan Clark, the Steelers’ leading tackler who sat this one out because of a blood condition that’s exacerbated at altitude.

Clark was one of several Steelers sidelined or injured. Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey was out, replaced by Doug Legursky, who had a bad snap right before halftime that moved Pittsburgh out of field goal range.

Thomas raced down the Broncos sideline, sending the crowd, including Elway, the Broncos executive vice president, into a frenzy at Sports Authority Field, which was rocking like the old Mile High Stadium back in the 1990s.

And Elway, the architect of so many those magical moments at the old place, celebrated on the field like he used to when he was the one engineering the triumphs.

The Patriots walloped the Broncos 41-23 last month, sending Tebow into a funk that included seven turnovers and a 40 percent completion clip – and prompting Elway to implore him to “pull the trigger” in the playoffs.

Did he ever.

Tebow completed 10 of 21 passes but Thomas hauled in four of them for 204 yards after his top target, Eric Decker, was lost to a left knee injury on the first play of the second quarter when he was hit by linebacker James Harrison.

Tebow threw two TD passes and also ran 10 times for 50 yards and a touchdown.

“I think we executed a little bit better. We tried to step up,” Tebow said. “We knew it was win or go home. This team wanted to fight. We wanted to play another game.”

These two teams had played the first ever regular season overtime game on Sept. 22, 1974, in Denver. Now, they played the first non-sudden death playoff game in history. The new rules called for both teams to get the ball in the extra period providing there wasn’t a touchdown by either the offense or defense.

Tebow took care of that in a hurry.

Making his first appearance in the playoffs after going 7-4 as Denver’s starter, Tebow outplayed Roethlisberger, a two-time Super Bowl winner playing on a bad ankle, who fell to 10-4 in the playoffs.

Roethlisberger was 22 for 40 for 289 yards with one TD, one interception and five sacks.

The Broncos snapped a three-game losing streak that had many wondering if they were even worthy of their first playoff in six seasons, and it kept the Steelers from their 34th playoff win, which would have broken a tie with the Cowboys for the most ever.

Tebow led Denver to 20 second-quarter points – they had scored just 13 in the quarter in his 11 starts – but a 20-6 halftime lead didn’t last long.

Receiver Mike Wallace had a 1-yard TD run, Shaun Suisham kicked a short field goal and Jerricho Cotchery grabbed a 31-yard TD pass with 3:48 left in regulation to tie it.

The Steelers were nearing field goal range in the final minute of regulation but the Broncos sacked Roethlisberger three times on that final drive, forcing a fumble that Roethlisberger recovered.

“We were moving it and we had a shot,” Roethlisberger said. “Someone got, it felt like a finger, on the ball and knocked it out. After that, you’re trying to throw a 70-yard Hail Mary and that’s hard.”

Pittsburgh caught a break in the second half when the Broncos thought they had another takeaway inside the Steelers’ 20, but an errant whistle negated the turnover and the Steelers capitalized with an 87-yard TD drive to pull to 20-13.

Denver’s decision to defer upon winning the first-half coin toss started to look by a bad decision when Roethlisberger drove the Steelers to two quick field goals and the Broncos managed just 8 yards in the first quarter.

The Broncos’ bugaboo has been the second quarter, too, where they scored just 13 points in Tebow’s 11 starts, and things started off ominously when his top target got hurt on the first snap of the second quarter.

Harrison’s low tackle on Decker also broke up his 21-yard catch, which would have marked Tebow’s first completion.

As Decker — whose girlfriend, country singer Jessie James, performed at halftime — hobbled to the locker room, Tebow hit Thomas for a 51-yard gain down the left sideline, then found Eddie Royal for a 30-yard touchdown toss that gave the Broncos a 7-6 lead.

That was Denver’s first touchdown drive in 22 possessions.

Thomas’ 58-yard reception set up Tebow’s 8-yard scoring run that made it 14-6.

The Broncos dialed up the pressure on Roethlisberger and rookie safety Quinton Carter’s interception at the Pittsburgh 18 set up Matt Prater’s first of three field goals, putting them up 17-6.

Roethlisberger was picked off on his next throw by Andre’ Goodman, but that interception was negated by Elvis Dumervil’s offside penalty. After a punt, however, Tebow connected with tight end Daniel Fells for 40 yards to the Steelers 25, setting up Prater’s second short field goal that gave Denver a 20-6 halftime lead.

– This was the Broncos’ second playoff win since Elway retired following his second straight Super Bowl triumph in 1999, and their first since Jan. 14, 2006, when they handed Tom Brady his first playoff loss. The Broncos lost to the Steelers the following week.

– This was the first OT playoff game since the Saints beat the Vikings 31-28 in the NFC championship on Jan. 24, 2010.

(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

1. Steeler 6 Time says:

Steelers got Tebowed now go smash Brady

1. Sandy Carrington says:

I was watching the wrap up show with my Granny and when the CBS crew made fun of Tebow’s faith my Grandmother put a terrible voodoo spelll on all the miscreants…It is very scary because her spells are potent and something bad is going to happen to all those losers….This is not a joke

1. Linda Kaps says:

Does anyone know the names of the CBS crew that made fun of Tebow’s faith?
        I intend to contact each and everyone of them.

2. Bob Gumbeaux says:

This agenda driven socialist media needs to be totally embarrassed beyond anything they have ever seen before. Knocking down Tebow because of his faith is a disgusting act. I bet he would be praised if he was a Muslim.

3. bikertrash says:

Tebowing is not a new phenomenon For decades players could be seen giving thanks or crossing themselves after a big play It has been done forever and was never attacked until the current crop of religion haters entered the political andmedia scene.

4. A.Men says:

Love Tebow.

CBS crew will go to hell. I believe. I don’t like my faith being bashed by these jerks.

Tebow and Broncos forever!

5. Paul says:

Here’s a better idea than trying to change the leftist culture of CBS by contacting them, simply stop watching the channel and if you have the ability to do so as I do, block the station from your viewing selection. I live in Pittsburgh and didn’t watch a single second of the game on TV as I haven’t watch a thing on any CBS or any affiliated channel for nearly ten years, nor NBC for the last five years… and I don’t miss a single minute of it. Then when you finally realize that you can live without it go to this website and sign the petition demanding Congress act on behalf of consumers and require cable providers to offer an ala carte tier to their customers and end the unethical practice of forced bundling. Calling and writing the leftist miscreants at CBS and NBC won’t ever change them, but cutting off their subsidies by not selecting their programming will.

6. Sim Simma says:

What the hell is wrong with you? Voodoo, really? And, you take pleasure in making other people suffer? Who do you and your grandma think you are to decide who should suffer…especially over a sports game? Maybe you and Grandma need to check your own selves before you wreck your own selves because what youse both sow YOUSE both shall reap. You will eat the fruit of your own mouths and reap the work of your own hands. Try sending some love for a change: much better return on that investment! Besides, it was the offensive line that finally gave Tebow a chance to work. Props to the O-line!

7. FugginMorons says:

Leftist this rightist that… boo freaking hoo you partisan shills…

8. greyfox says:

Good for Granny!

9. The Willie Lawson Show says:

They were not mocking him in a negative way. I watched and listened to what they had said before they made the gesture. If you have NOT seen the clip for yourself then you are involving yourself in rumor mongering. Watch it for yourself.

10. USA says:

I love your Granny!!! That really annoyed me.

GO BRONCOS!!!

2. Kreid says:

I’m not terribly religous but I must say it seems really easy for the far left to make fun and criticize Christians, I guess they aren’t as afraid of them.

1. God's Advocate says:

The Romans weren’t afraid either when they fed Christians to the Lions. Christians always end up ahead.

3. Jeff Edgar says:

These so called NFL experts look like fools. The only thing they can do is find ways to Mock Tebow because of his deep faith. Here is a guy who has been told he can do it, he can’t make it. Does he shoot off his mouth like many other players, no!!!!

He goes out and does his best and lets God take care of the rest. The CBS crew are a bunch of fools. Very unprofessional and childish.

4. stpaulprayforus says:

A Letter from St. Paul to the Americans

Brothers and Sisters,

As we all today ponder the most recent miraculous Bronco win, I submit to you that God has raised up an Old Tratament-style Judge for our nation in Tim Tebow. Please bear with me.
      Our nation is due a Great Chastisement. We have rejected His glory for our own, we have taken His day and given it to the NFL, we have forsaken His worship for the false gods and idols of power, pleasure, fame, and fortune. If we as a nation are NOT punished, God will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah!

In His infinite mercy, He has decided to grab our attention, taking for himself the lowly Golden Calves of the city of Denver. He has raised up a Judge, Tim Tebow. Like Gideon, Tebow is by no means the greatest of his quarterbacks, but it is through our weakness that God shows his glory!
      Observe that the Broncos are unable to simply play football and win a game. Again like Gideon, God waits until the odds are nearly impossible, then delivers them, precisely so that we may know it is by His power and His will that it is done! Tebow has complete faith and trust in the Lord, and rightly gives him all glory and praise. His faith is rewarded by miraculous deeds.

I humbly submit to you all that we are being grabbed by the shoulders and SHAKEN by our Lord! Come to your senses America! Take off your jerseys, put on a shirt and tie, and come to church! Witness a True Miracle as you stand in the Real Presence of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Please do not flame me, for I am already baptized by Fire and the Holy Spirit! Do not hate, for God is Love! I pray for us all, for our hearts to be softened so that we may once again hear His voice when He speaks!

In Christ

1. Phil says:

Amen. Thank you.

2. John says:

I wish Tim Tebow all the best. However, where he is humble, you sir are not. You presume to speak for St. Paul or are you St. Paul?

I am not a Broncos fan, but again, best wishes to Tebow.

3. I41Christ says:

Amen to that! ~~God is Love~~

4. don says:

Wow amazing the person who gave me my baptism in the spirit said exactly same thing and I totally am in agreement and i pray for the lost who can’t see or hear his warnings..

5. Dan says:

Used to enjoy watching football but now with the stupid kickoff that no one can run back, and the thought of idiots thinking this guy is actually JC! Yeah I will agree that was rediculous what the goons in the booth. But did anyone else watch the first series of downs Denver ahd where they didn’t get a first down and all you hypocrits booed your god off the field! You are so fair weathered its not funny nor should you ever win a superbowl again for your actions of burning your city after you lost the last one! You will be handed a beat down in New England. And my friends God could give a rats butt about the NFL!

6. Cathy says:

If you’re Christian I guess you can mock the religion on national television, no problem, but if Tebow were Muslim religion these losers wouldn’t dare say squat. The CBS losers who mocked Tebow praying after the game should be ashamed of themselves, why don’t they mind their own business. Tebow is religious and not hurting or pushing it on anyone. Christians are under attack in this country, too.

2. Donna says:

It’s our time! We Believe. Go Broncos.

3. Jman says:

GO Broncos!!!! Good job Tebow! God bless!!!!

1. John says:

I don’t think God meant it to go to OT.

1. Brian says:

Sure he did John, it allowed Tebow to end up with 316 yards. You of all people should have picked that up!!! ;o)

4. Jerry L. Casebolt says:

Good thing the Broncos didn’t listen to that clown Lombardi

1. heelers4me says:

No doubt , huh!

5. Chief Arrowhead says:

Where are all the Tebow haters and mockers now?

There is but one team which can and did defeat both the Broncos and the formerly perfect Green Bay Packers: The Kansas City Chiefs.

I don’t root for Denver for obvious reasons, but Tebow, his defense, and Matt Prater came through tonight — in that order.

1. astralweeks says:

They’ll be back before the NE game to predict his demise, just as they did before this one.

2. Japes Macfarland says:

All the leftists are just waiting for him to be less than perfect, so they can mock and laugh and wish him the worst, etc. Bill Maher is an ugly person, obviously, but he is patient. They’ll be back.

1. Robbie Atchason says:

Ya because anyone who is tired of the overated tim tebow being shoved down are throats every time we turn on nfl network or espn must be a leftist. Just wait till brady sends tebow packing last week like he did in week 15 then all you tebow band wagon fans can go crawl back in your hole.

3. Sammy says:

@Robbie Atchason…I’m sure you have things ‘shoved down your throat everyday that is garbage…yet you’ll eat it because it agrees with your world view. Tim Tebow is anything but garbage so why would you be hatin?

1. Terry Furlough says:

and while you’re at it..Robbie .. learn how to spell OUR.. here’s a’s not ARE.

6. kt says:

Best game I’ve seen all year!!!!!!!!!!! I believe!!!!!!!!!!!

1. freddy says:

the year is only one week old. not a very high standard you have.

7. Diego Roswell says:

“Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible’ ”
    (Matthew 19:26 NIV)

1. Dave Rhodes says:

God watches football does he? One would think there are more pressing things to be watching. Ya friggin muppets.

1. Matt says:

I agree, I also believe God watches the Muppets

2. Bunky says:

You dipwick.
        Go watch the muppets. You are obviously infatuated with them.

3. Linda Kaps says:

God watches everything

4. Sue says:

Might I suggest it isn’t football he’s watching but the message of a positive young role model?

5. CO_Native says:

@Sue. You get it. It’s not about God or Jesus controling plays or the game. It’s about a state of mind.

The people making jokes about Tebow sure as heck wouldn’t be making fun of the Dali Lama when he prays. Maybe be because liberals are trained to hate Christianity.

6. MK says:

2. freddy says:

Matthew 6:5-8

“And when you pray, do not be like the HYPOCRITES, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners AND IN FOOTBALL STADIUMS to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

1. Mike says:

You my friend are a fool. You have just taken a scripture out of context. Hope you are proud of yourself. Blasphemy!

2. Mike says:

He is spreading the lords word and promise by promoting john 3:16. it generated millions of searches. To crate such a query is called spreading the word of God. Funny how God gave him 316 yards. Coincidence? I think not. One of Gods Ten Commandments is thou shall not Covet! Jealous Much?

3. stan-da-man says:

Same sermon, one chapter earlier–Matthew 5:14,16
        “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. … Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.”

You have to read the WHOLE thing to understand the context. A text without a context is a pretext.

4. goldie says:

Just FYI, this message was spoken to 1st century Jewish pharisees in Jerusalem, where religious manners were everything in terms of your social status and where thus you religiousness only increased your recognition by others. Now, this is hardly the case in 21st century American pop life, where quite the contrary, any sign of religiousness is only used as mockery and diminishes your social status. Furthermore, what Jesus was also targeting in this speech was the fact that most of these religious leaders only practiced the “outside” religion, but lacked actions behind it, such as supporting the poor, the widows and orphans, loving one another etc. Now, if you ever take the time to actually find out for yourself, how much Tim has done for others on both personal and financial scales, despite his youth, you cannot say that’s his case either. In fact, he makes me quite ashamed of my contributions to the society.
        Also, at least in my opinion, Tebow’s religiousness is far from excessive. A quick kneel down and head bow lasting few seconds, and quick mentioning of God and thanking him for what he’s done in one’s life? From when is such behavior excessively religious? It’s not his fault that the media points so much attention to it. As it’s been said here earlier, there are other players who pray or use religious gestures in football and other sports as well.

8. JonInVa says:

Just to clarify, Elway was on the sidelines “jumping for joy” – not up in his suite.

1. ann cole says:

Thank you, I noticed the exact same point.

1. ronjonboyrun says:

I think they meant ‘SUIT” but added an E accidentally.

2. CO_Native says:

He’s always on the sideline during the last 2 minutes of the game.

Suite is correct and yes he was wearing a suit.

9. Danielle says:

What a man of compassion for our Savior and he is not ashamed to show it in his walk and talk. (The Lord says we are to be Salt and Light) God Bless Tim Tebow. I know there are MANY who are looking forward to being with Tebow in Eternity.

1. Mike says:

When we get there, I have a feeling that football will be last on the list of things to talk about. Still looking forward to seeing Tim there!

1. Pf Wag says:

Are you kidding? When I get there I’m playing football, not no harp!

2. Scott M says:

What a pathetic,ignorant remark.

Read Fox’s Book of Martyrs and see what was done to Bible-believers who refused to renounce their faith. Rent limb from limb by wild animals in the Roman Coliseum, tortured to death during the Inquisition, and even today, in North Korea, they are run over by steam rollers by order of the Communist Party.

And you’re making a big deal out of some guy payed money to play a kid’s game on TV? You should be ashamed.

3. Lawson Culver says:

@Scott M: In the 2009 BCS championship game, Tebow wore “John 3:16” on his eye black. The next 24 hours, Google reported 90 million searches for John 3:16… a noticeable spike.

You can’t tell me this “guy paid money to play a kids game” isn’t making some influence…

2. Joe says:

I look forward to being with the cheerleaders, not Tebow!!I

3. Scott M says:

What a pathetic,ignorant remark.

1. :D says:

some 1 copied and pasted from 2 comments above!
        But before I say anything else… GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        He’s amazing, he leaves everyone soooooooooo jealous that they have to spread bad things about him. I love that someone can show their religion out in public.
        Imagine you going in the middle of millions of people, they all watch, and you pray. He’s like **** that and goes to pray! AMAZING!

10. George says:

I’m still a 49er. fan, but that is the most incredible 11 seconds I’ve ever seen on a football field.

11. Nate says:

316 yard passing; John 3:16! Wonder Who’s behind that stat? Need i say more?

1. RugbyIke says:

I wondered the same thing, too. Isn’t it amazing?!

2. heelers4me says:

Hey, yeah! I didn’t make that connection; COOL!

12. me321 says:

I’ve believed all along! Praise the Lord!

13. KellyinBoston says:

Te-Mo’s a loser. The Pats will bury this team once again next week. Yawn.

1. Shaun says:

Kellyin Boston seems to harbor a bit of resentment for someone with a belief in anyone other than themselves or her. Also, she seems to not know the meaning of the word loser. Tebow WON tonight. I am willing to bet Kelly is a rabid Obama supporter also. Yawn.

2. astralweeks says:

Funny, that’s what the guy said about the Steelers that I made a bet with. He wasn’t yawning when he was counting out the Benjamins.

3. john says:

Maybe so, but Tim Tebow is Gods QB.. Go Tebow.

4. john says:

You must be a Steelers fan.. Too bad.. wawawawawa

5. Josh Biggs says:

Kelly is that why the Pats had to hire the loser coach Josh McDumb a **?

1. Boston Unbiased says:

Hey Josh Biggs you dumba**, Mcdaniels is the one who traded up to draft Tebow. You should be on your knees thanking him. Going to be a great game Sat. Can’t wait to see this one.

6. Robbie Atchason says:

Yup then all of tebows fans will crawl back in the hole came outta of when there great messiah loses.

1. Terry Furlough says:

The only glory you know is the gloryhole, you moron.

2. ricardo maxwell says:

robbie what will you do when your great messiah loses in November?

3. :D says:

so what hole do you live in? We don’t all have to have our heads stuck up our on holes, like you

7. Brett says:

I think that’s probably what you were saying this morning about Pittsburgh, too.

14. Peter says:

I wonder if the Broncos simply had no interest in trying to figure out the new overtime rules.

15. Liz Halwick Bio says:

I don’t believe God determines the outcome of Football games….However, I do see a positive outcome when the leader of the team has a positive and belief in God that it can be done. Tonight was proof. Just hopes it holds up next week against New England.

1. heelers4me says:

Liz – As the creator and prime mover of the universe, God determines *everything*.

1. Yup. Because God’s so great, he determines that 16,000 children should die of hunger every day in this world. That’s 1,666 children per football game. Touchdown God!

2. Poonky says:

Pretty funny stuff here. I couldn’t help but notice the Pittsburgh player #43 constantly crossing himself on the field. I guess Jesus didn’t love him enough.

3. Kevin says:

Well, He gave you money, resources and an obvious heart for those suffering children. What have YOU done with the things He’s given you?

4. Mike says:

Hansel, Those children, every single one of them, are with the Lord. Every last one. You should repent and seek him out.

16. PurpleRavingManiac says:

Outstanding job Tim Tebow and the Broncos! God was in the mountains today!
    Now go and crush Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. I know you can do it!
    After that, the road ends. God bleeds Purple and Black. Ask Ray Lewis…

1. Steve Mezhir says:

God was in the mountains yesterday also…8 inches of fresh powder at Crested Butte! Whoo-hooo! Go Timmy!

17. Jerry Frey says:

Have to say, I respect him, even though I graduated from Ohio State.

For Positive Facts about Christianity, pls visit:

18. CC Senor says:

I’m not a Broncos fan, but you can count me among those tired of seeing Tebow mocked. Regardless of where it ends, this was fun to watch.

1. Patrick says:

I’m not a Tebow fan either, but they’re fun to watch, and definitely am tired of the haters. Tim Tebow is a out-and-out Christian – just look at how he lived his life in college and now – he walks the walk. And how about this one – those of you with daughters – would you rather see them as young adults dating Tim Tebow or Bill Maher? – enough said.

1. Jstain says:

” Bill Maher?”… oh now that was just gross…

2. Ted Rutherford says:

You said “Daughters” so that eliminates Maher…..if you catch my drift!

19. Waterpick says:

I hope the Pats beat the Donkeys 100-0

1. Josh Biggs says:

ahhhhh poor picky pick… he got tebowed

2. :D says:

@ water.
      You forgot the r after the p in your name

20. G. Charles says:

“The play took 11 seconds and was the quickest ending to an overtime in NFL history”

Quickest? Yes and no. It was the least time run off the clock, but took over 100 seconds from the OT kickoff to the TD. Bears v. Detroit Thanksgiving 1980: OT opening kickoff returned for TD in 12 seconds. That was truly the quickest end to an OT.

21. Tammy says:

I’ve never prayed for a football game in my life let alone ever rooted for the Broncos but when I saw the score in overtime I turned on the TV and asked God to show his glory in a way that would shock every person watching the game today. I know it was not my prayer but the prayer of hundreds of thousands asking God for the same outcome. Through Tim Tebow I hope that God has changed the hearts of many. To God be the glory…

1. Greyfox says:

I didn’t know God took sides, does that mean the Steelers were backed by the Devil? GROW UP!

22. Jeremy Wallis says:

Ummm. Elway was on the sideline?

23. al says:

There hasn’t been this much interest in a white bronco since OJ! West Virginia hasn’t scored so much since their last family reunion! I’ll be here all week…

1. sammy says:

very good sir! I’ll try the veal!

24. SantiagoBelieves says:

It is very nice to see a believer like Tebow giving honor to God whether he wins or doing so, he always win in the end. Sorry atheists.

25. Otto Zeit says:

I don’t believe God picks football winners and losers based on His personal favoritism — and I don’t think Tim believes it either. But I do believe Tim ‘s WHOLESOMENESS is the very thing most of his objectors are really objecting to — and I am enjoying their discomfiture for a long as God continues to let it happen

1. heelers4me says:

Otto – You hit the nail on the head!

2. Mike says:

God promises prosperity to all who beleive and honor him and his word. Tims JOB is to play football. God does help those with there JOBS. Im one of them.

26. teddyballgame says:

Go Tim!

27. A says:

Officially, the End of a Game or Overtime should be called, TEBOW TIME. God it’s poetic justice to atheists, bill maher, liberal haters or so-called football know-alls. The Kid’s got HEART and his TEAM RALLIES TOO IT.

1. Robbie Atchason says:

Hell by your logic we should just give him his superbowl ring

28. seanoairborne says:

I’d like to know where all the Monday morning quarterbacks are too?You know,all those a couple of weeks ago who did nothing but berate this fine young quarterback!I’m Catholic and I don’t attend church much ,but,there is a God and he was with Tebow today like he is every day with all of us.But Mr.Tebow has a special place in his heart!Go Broncos!!And I’m a big Texan fan!!

29. Barry Levy says:

Funny but when Big Ben was successful I saw him lift both fingers to the air, in what might have been a salute to the Big Guy upstairs. If one gets my drift, and not a peep, not a comment about that celebration that was decidedly a religious looking tribute.

Time for all the Tebow/Religion haters to get a life. Don’t like what he does ignore it.

But personally I rather have Tebow as the example for children and athletes than most anyone else I have seen with their trash talking, and antics that are nothing but beyond the pall.

Players if they can’t be playing with class, should at least try to act like scoring, or making a sack is what they get paid to do, and it isn’t the end all and be all that this culture seems to want to make it out to be.

30. HiHeels says:

John 3:16 and Tebow got 316. Funny thing was in my house we tebowed quick before the game started and asked God to spare this young kid from being pounded senseless by an old tuff hard hitting superbowl team. We prayed for the bronco team for minimal injury & no humiliation for this young team and it’s quarterback.

I think we will do the same prayer next week.

1. Joe says:

My guess is you didn’t pray the 3 prior games, right?
      Funny how are selective people when reacting to certain events.

1. heelers4me says:

Joe -Just because they didn’t *win* doesn’t mean God was not with them! (But nice try at the attempt to minimalize this kid’s Christian impact, but FYI, your lookin’pretty small to the rest of us.)

2. HiHeels says:

moron, I never prayed for them to win

3. HiHeels says:

my guess is you just like being a moron. i bet you vote obama to.

31. Monterey says:

Go, Broncos—all the way to the Super Bowl!!!!

(from a fan in Seattle)

32. WOB says:

I loves me some T-bow … but let’s don’t forget that Tim always give credit to Christ for his ability … NOT for winning. God’s not involved in deciding who wins games, but I do believe he’s involved in the lives of those who claim Him as Lord and Savior.

So all you “Believers” … let’s do as Tim would do and give credit to God for His goodness and his watch care. Let’s thank Tim and the rest of the Bronchos for playing their hearts out!

33. mikeT says:

I bet Tebow wishes he could have the baby Jesus sub in for his tight end next game.

34. Contessa61 says:

1. jstain says:

“No one would have a problem with Tebow if he spread his prayer mat on the ground, faced east and prayed to Allah.

“… precisely. There’s a picture floating around on teh internet. It shows Muslims praying on the left and Tebow kneeling on the right. The caption reads in effect “why is the one on the left acceptable and the one on the right offensive?

1. GABlueStarMom says:

If Tebow were a Muslim and was strict to his faith, Sports Illustrated would have him on the Cover, ESPN would do a special on him and the CBS guys would be mesmerized in awe.

35. Mike SF says:

Dont get too excited! Your team barely made it too .500. That is not a winning record. You barely defeated a very badly injured Steeler team. Also benefited from some very questionable calls!

Oh and FYI. Im am not a lib. Just calling it as it is. I am very doubtful they will make it past NE.

1. Robbie Atchason says:

Nope your an atheist obama support American hating liberal because you openly refuse to bow down to this overrated QB who hasn’t beaten any good teams.

1. Jeff C. says:

Robbie – It’s unbelievable that people like you think you know anything about football. Tebow’s success this year is because the threat of him running in the formation that the Broncos employ pulls the defense forward to stop the run. In the Steeler’s game – that opened up the pass. As Tebow continues to mature as a passer his game will get better and better.

You can say idiotic things like “he’s an overrated quarterback who hasn’t beaten any good teams” but it just shows your obvious lack of knowledge about football. The Steelers were favored by 9 points and were the defending AFC Champions. How stupid does it sound to you if you say “overrated QB who hasn’t beaten any good teams” back in your head right now? You do appear to either be a Bronco hater or a Tebow hater and can’t judge him objectively.

I’ll tell you what – come back next year when Tebow’s had another year to mature as a quarterback and a passer and I’ll give you another lesson in why he is successful – because he is a threat as a running QB and a growing threat as a passing QB. He isn’t God, he isn’t John Elway and he isn’t Aaron Rodgers – yet. He is a much better quarterback than you and most of the other biased Tebow haters will ever give him credit for.

2. heelers4me says:

Robbie -No one is expecting anyone to “bow down” to Tim Tebow, in fact *he* would be APPALLED if anyone did! You are letting your internal ugliness show with posts like this; if you don’t like what you hear here then DON’T READ IT.

2. Anon says:

Speakin of questionable calls,I recall seeing on a few occasions, things getting overlooked in the Steelers favor. Not to mention, them Steelers always having played Cleveland and Cincy twice each year. If not for that, they too would at best have a .500 season.

1. Mike SF says:

First: No, no you did not! Second: So because they won games they should that makes them bad? While Broncos not winning games they should have makes them good?. Third: And you have to play San Diego 8-8, Oakland ( lol ) 8-8 and Kansas City 7-9 twice. Dam! You should have been freakin 14 and 2!

And Jeff I for one can not wait to play the Broncos agian. Love to see a healthy Steeler Team take them apart. Also You dont seem to know to much about football in general. Having a “running threat” QB is a crutch used by teams who dont have very good receivers or a bad QB. Just saying!

Not saying the Broncos did nothing write. But they are way overrated. It is kinda obvious that they are the favorite child of the media atm. They barely made it out of that game! AT HOME! HEALTHY! And vs a BRUTALIZED OPPONENT!

Anyway, bored with this whole convo…… Cant wait see the Pats take them down!

36. GirlNextDoor says:

Now the secular media calls it “magic.” Always good for a laugh when they have to report on things which makes them angry and uncomfortable. Way to go God, Tebow, Thomas, and the rest of the team!

37. Arthur Landsford says:

Elway was on the sideline when the game ended….

1. Robert Williams says:

Glad someone else was actually watching the game.

38. christinenflorida says:

I’m in Jacksonville, FL (home of the loser Jaguars) and we have a huge following of T.T. fans. Way to go Broncos on an outstanding performance!!-Now go stomp the cr@p out of Tom Brady & Co.

39. William Walker says:

I’m an agnostic and a Bronco fan. The guy has incredible heart and is a good guy. He throws a good deep ball. Those bombs couldn’t have been thrown better. Don’t forget the Broncs were banged up too. Chris Kuper, an outstanding guard and B. Dawkins were out. Decker was lost early, Von Miller doesn’t have a sack since his hand has been in a cast and McGahee’s hammy hasn’t been right in weeks. Pats are gonna be real tough to beat unless Miller gets his cast off. Go Tebow

40. Jamal says:

Wow, so a “Christian” can throw a football. In the meantime there are people out there who don’t make millions of dollars and have endorsements who are doing real charitable work with their talents.

1. jstain says:

… uh, hum…. really not seeing your point. Lots of people do chritable work, Many donate to many causes…

41. Golfendude says:

Tim is doing many charitable works, as you should know this already. It’s sad to see so many try to bring him down because it does not fit the mold of what they think a QB should be.

I wish and pray for him to continue doing what Tebow wants.
    FAN in Tennessee… By the way most Titan fans feel the same.

42. The Angel Gabriel says:

Well, I guess this seals it: Tim Tebow is Jesus Christ.
    He performed miracles, was dead for three games, and then miraculously rose again.

43. Eric R. says:

I am Jewish, and I root for Tebow if for no other reason than the fact that everytime he wins, he makes all the lefty sportswriters vomit.

1. jstain says:

LOL… agreed…. and now I have one more reason to enjoy watching him

44. Sparky2 says:

The liberals in the NY/Hollywood media are totally dissappointed that a Christian is being so popular based on pure talent. They are running out of ways to vilify him.

45. scott says:

Regardless of what you personally believe, if you watch the Broncos, they have a new passion and it is obvious they all love their quarterback. They are spirited and don’t get caught talking trash and getting into fights every down. I love to watch them now. Tebow is a good, strong leader on the football field. He works hard, Isn’t scared to take a hit and his arm seems insanely powerful at times for his age. I would be happy if my son grew up to be a young guy like him. 2 things I didn’t think I would see in the NFL again. Strong leadership and an example you believe is safe inspiration for your kid. If he continues to develop he is going to be fun to watch for the next several years. It will also be fun to watch all the media and atheists squirm and get sick over his faith.

46. Scott says:

It wouldn’t feel like it was getting shoved down your throat if there wasn’t an attack on his Christianity weekly. The part that obviously upsets you is where Christians fight back and support him because they see the obvious double standard in the media and forums like this. If Muslims beheaded somebody in the Name of Ala because that person spoke bad about Mohammed, you probably wouldn’t get so upset. When Tebow leads his team to a win and thanks God, everyone makes fun of him and not only attacks him, but ridicules his faith? I guess that’s what happens in a world that suffers from a horrible lack of positive examples.

1. A.Men says:

I donated to Tebow’s charitable foundation to show the haters! Tebow has built 12 hospitals so far.

47. bobbyhoying says:

Has anyone noticed we live in a post Christian country? The media is general is ruled by the prince of the power of the air. Why else would it be almost impossible to watch a movie where God’s Holy name is not constantly taken in vain? Why else would almost every reporter support the Democrat’s secular agenda? To Tebow’s credit, he obviously cares what God thinks, rather than seeking the praise of eternally lost men.

48. Al says:

Is this really that important to you folks? Are your lives so meaningless that you have to live vicariously through sports? We have a lot more to worry about than “games”.

49. Cato says:

What motivates someone who attacks a person for his faith?
    Is it fear? Jealousy?

Honestly, when all is said and done why does it matter to you?

50. jstain says:

“… football is the concern.”

Right, wow you hit it right on the head. We should all be cowering in our houses waiting for the end… /sarcasm

51. Archy Cary says:

Elway didn’t “jump for joy in his suite.” He was on the sidelines. CBS misses again.

52. JOEY BLUEYES says:

53. Wes says:

All this I did for you and still you don’t believe ; yards 3:16

54. ricardo maxwell says:

Fox had held back Tebow from scrambling and running in the last few games. Probably to avoid injury in order to be in the playoffs. anyway, it proved to be a smart move as Tebow was once again left to play his own game. And the officiating was pure garbage. If one didn’t know better, one might assume that the officials were biased against Tebow and the Broncos and favored the Steelers. A behind the line of scrimmage pass and fumble nullified, a n obvious face mask call ignored, several holding calls missed,etc….? Pittsburgh got exactly what they deserved.

55. ricardo maxwell says:

I like the comments that blast the anti-christian, anti-jewish godless (or muslim) haters in the White House, government, and the media today. Even the sports media is full of these leftists. It’s no wonder because the leftist teachers in public schools have been brainwashing children at an ever increasing rate. They now sing hymns to Obama and global warming in the classroom but the pledge of Allegiance under God is banned. Thank to Tim and the Broncos that are proving that faith and belief in your self and your fellow man can accomplish “miracles”. It is not God that does this but man with God’s help.

56. MILT Worrell says:

Between the strong believers comments and the mockers there are those who are wondering if maybe this whole faith thing is worth examining. Go ahead test it, examine it. Ask God to show you. I guarintee you won’t be sorry . Yes it is true!! John 3:16

1. Natalie Worell says:

You couldn’t have said it more elegantly. God shows Himself in so many ways & last night was just another example of how POWERFUL God truly is. I encourage everyone to read John 3:16. If you were to die today, where would you go? Think about it; it’s not a joke.
      Be Blessed & Love

1. Natalie Worell says:

Wow! Okay, no coffe = lack of recognizing typos. I meant to say ,”You couldn’t have said it more eloquently.”

Have a great day, All!

Peace & Love

57. Paul says:

I was personally disgusted watching CBS correspondents mock Tebow’s faith. If Tebow was a devout Muslim, they would never do what they did Sunday evening…never!

I will never watch another CBS broadcast as long as I live.

58. Lars Svensen says:

Tough Tim Tebow & bodacious Broncos smack down Rapelisberger. Liberals loud & lachrymose in lament. Munch on that, Maher. Go, Broncs!

59. MikeyVA says:

I live near DC and hate the “Redskins.” I think Tebow is a great young man and I wish him well.
    It will be a hard game next week and I will be watching to see if he and his team can keep the momentum.

The left just hates anyone who doesn’t subscribe tot their amoral, situational ethics philosophy. We shouldn’t be surprised that they act this way.

You want your daughter to date Tebow or Maher?

60. Gordo says:

CBS also brought us a beer commercial instead of the National Anthem to begin their broadcast

61. freddy says:

why am i not surprised that football fans are also fans of this kind of showboating? when they’re not cheering the army, they’re praising god. despicable, but entirely predictable.

Matthew 6:5-8: “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners AND IN FOOTBALL STADIUMS to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

1. MikeyVA says:

Well then you shouldn’t pray say in church or at funerals or at memorial services since people are around to see you. You should NEVER proclaim your love of God or priase HIm in public.

Go hide in your closet since you are so ashamed to be seen praying.

2. Jason says:

I am betting Tebow has plenty of those private prayer times. They are precisely what strengthen him to live out his faith openly before all men.

3. Frank Pattison says:

The verse is meant to say don’t pray to impress others. Pray from your heart and justly. It does not mean don’t do it in public. It means to do it because you truly believe. That is what pleases God. He averaged 31.6 yards a completion and passed for 316 yards. I think it is great that John 3:16 will be looked at a great deal of time. I find it disheartening that none of the media outlets are willing to make the reference to John 3:16. It is the number one message of the Christian Church and the only thing you have to believe to go to heaven!

62. JohnB says:

I will forgive the CBS crew because my faith
    tells me too.
    But I still think you guys are jerks!

63. Dave Templeton says:

I think it is time for Tebow to give a big “one finger salute” to Maher, The Five, and all the mocking distracters who love making fun of the only person in professional sports with moral values. You don’t deserve an interview with Tebow you deserve to be called out and put in your place!

1. MikeyVA says:

That would be what Maher would like.

1- It would show that Tebow was a vlie and crude as Maher
      2-It would give Maher the attention he wants.

You want to hurt Maher. cancel your HBO. HIs god is money and his savior is attention.

64. Jason Shoemaker says:

Tebow is not perfect and he is not our Messiah. He is, however, at the moment, a public example of one who is faithfully serving his Messiah, Jesus Christ. He is in a position of high visibility and pressure. The media loves to see people of faith crushed or repudiated. Tebow will win and Tebow will lose. My prayer is that when defeat comes, Tebow will still provide that shining example. His head seems to be on straight and it is my prayer that he never loses sight of the One who has blessed him with the athletic ability to be an NFL quarterback.

Losing is a part of life. So, those of you who desire to gnash on Tebow with your teeth for merely being an open Christian, you will be able to relish his defeat. Highly unlikely he will have a loss free career from this point forward.

Remember though, our faith in Christ does not promise us a life of victories, but we do have the promise of God that all things work together for good for those who love Him and are living their lives to glorify Him.

My prayer for you who hate Tebow for his faith is that God would ultimately use him as the vessel to bring you to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Romans 10:13. May your hearts be open to the free gift of God.

65. Irene says:

Look up CBS sports writer Gregg Doyle. If you want to put CBS out of business, start with this.
    1. Never turn them on again. (See “Paul” above)
    2. Tell 10 of your friends who would agree and ask them to block CBS on their cable and pass it on.
    3. Twitter, Tweet and put it on Facebook
    4. One last thing. Tim Tebow knows he will be hated for his belief, but he’s up to the task. Feel sorry for Doyle, the CBS talking heads and CBS…not Tebow.
    PS Remember…none of them showed the national anthem.

66. jon barry says:

Seems to me that the game should of been over in the third quarter. That was one of the worse officiated moments in NFL history. The refs calling the backward pass as incomplete was ridiculous. The broncos would have recovered the fumble, heading for a touchdown. Game over. In stead, Pittsburgh keeps the ball and takes it down the field for their own touchdown. The NFL was saved by Tebow last night. That was two horrible ref calls in two games this weekend. The Detroit call may have cost them the game, and this one last night almost cost Denver. Get it together refs. How can that not be reviewable. The whole point of instant replay is to correct obvious mistakes on the field. Geez!

67. tgc says:

Lets face it, Denver is a better team than they get credit for…and Pittsburgh is not nearly as good as the “experts” say. Had the refs not blown yet another call in the Steelers favor (that seems to happen a lot) they would have lost by at least 2 TDs. That was a lateral that was fumbled and recovered by Denver inside the Steelers 20…but of course the refs covered for the Steelers….yet again.

68. klg1956 says:

When I heard the overtime coin toss instructions, I turned to my husband and said, “My God, the government is involved with those regulations…….they were too long and it they didn’t make any sense…..but the “Americans” survived in spite of the “regulations.” God is great, God is good, let us thank him for our food, Amen!

69. David says:

More power to Tim Tebow and the Broncos. I hope they keep the magic alive. That being said I think the NFL is getting STUPID with their rules. “This is the first non-sudden death overtime” unless its a touchdown. WHY? Too many rules, too much babying. Let them play.

70. lgccac says:

The so-called football experts of the CBS crew were mocking God when they were making fun of Tebow praying.

71. smellboss says:

I didn’t see the imbeciles ridiculing Tebow’s faith, but couldn’t they muster some derision for the quarterback of the other team/ You know, the guy who has a history of sexual assault. Keeping it REAL dumb.

72. Kevin Mee says:

The officiating crew should be fired. They either missed or looked the other way. Reffing 101 says to make sure it’s a forward pass before blowing the whistle and when you aren’t sure, let the play run out.

Between holding non-calls, multiple facemask non-calls and other non-calls, there should be an investigation into the ref’s personal thoughts on Tebow.

I record the games and start them about an hour in so we can skip past the commercials. You can see it all if you rewind. Too many non-calls in front of the blind zebras.
    This has been going on all year since he started.

Kevin Mee

73. Eric B says:

People keep making the point that other players make signs to God and take a knee but they don’t get as much flak as Tebow. That’s because Tebow dared to take a definitifve stand against what the unbelieving world holds most sacred………abortion. And for that, he’ll never hear the end of it. And he doesn’t care one bit. LOL. I love him. Keep up the good work Tim. Don’t compromise. Remember what Jesus said. “If the world hates you, know that it hated me first.” The world is going to hate you for Jesus’ sake because the world serves satan and misery loves company. “Rejoice and be exeedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven”. God bless you brother.

74. John Elway says:

So when the Patriots hand it to the Broncos next week, where will god be then?? Denver might as well have played the Indianapolis Colts with Kerry Collins. Get over it, Tebow will dissapear next year. Believe that!!

1. klg1956 says:

I’m glad George Washington didn’t have your outlook (he said a prayer and then got the job done) because if he did, we would not be America today!

75. still waiting says:

The saying he who kneels before God can stand before men….is very fitting to Tim Tebow, a slave of the LORD!!!!!!!!!! God Bless you Tim and I pray that God will continue to show Himself through your actions and turn all the hecklers in to believers..GOD WANTS NOT ONE LEFT BEHIND!!!! but they are free to choose their own fate……..

76. Blessed Jesus says:

Tim defeats Goliath.(Ben)

77. Gordon says:

Indeed Tebow’s displays of thankfulnesss & faith towards God have been going on for years in all sports & even in the entertainment industry for those bold enough to stand up. Tebow would not be criticized if he were expressing faith in a different religion – other than Christianity.

And…. the media would not be criticizing his show of faith so negatively if he were not white

78. The Willie Lawson Show says:

Tebow has said himself that he does not think God is concerned with the outcome of a football game. However, God is concerned with those that choose to praise him in spirit and in truth. God also rewards those that prepare themselves and in this game it seems that Denver and Mr. Tebow were very prepared.

I don’t know the outcome of next week’s game again the Patriots but I do know that Mr. Tebow has done well this year and I will continue to pray for him and his family whether he ever plays another football game for Denver or anyone else.

79. JustAGuy says:

Right when the Tebow haters thought they were going to have an opportunity to gloat……

80. Ken H. says:

OK, let’s set something straight….The media is making Tebow top news. The Steelers came to an 8-8 teams for a playoff game, with banged-up players, and we also lost 3 in the game due to injury. Denver got some decent home-cooked calls and no-calls in their favor. No worries, Denver will get trounced by New England!

1. JustAGuy says:

“No worries, Denver will get trounced by New England!” – Ken H.

You give hope to the Tebow haters! 😉

81. johnwoodson says:

The game was rigged. The last play was scripted. The fix was in to keep attendance high in ega churches throughout the country now that Christmas is over. Watch the replay, right before the snap Tewbow points to Mundy, then he points to Taylor to let him know to execute the script.

1. JustAGuy says:

“The game was rigged. The last play was scripted. The fix was in to keep attendance high in ega churches throughout the country now that Christmas is over.” – johnwoodson

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Was your tongue firmly planted in your cheek or do you actually believe what you typed? 😉

1. johnwoodson says:

As I said, watch the replay. It is clear that Tewbow points to Mundy, and then to Taylor to let him know the play is on. I worked as a football ref for 25 years, I have no doubt about this one.

2. JustAGuy says:

What you are suggesting is Pittsburg, or more specifically Ike Taylor; intentionally threw the game, for what? So churches can keep their attendance high now that Christmas is over?

What amazes me is it appears you’re saying this with a straight face.

3. johnwoodson says:

Yes, exactly. Do you really believe Pittsburgh would leave the whole right side of the field open? Too obvious for words, wake up!

4. JustAGuy says:

Dude! What does Pittsburg get in return for throwing the game?

Seriously, do you ACTUALLY think Pittsburg threw that game?

2. johnwoodson says:

Let me dumb it down for everyone who doesn”t understand game rigging. That final play was called the Runway. The quarterback points to one player on each team to execute the play. The defense clears out one side of the field, then the pass is completed and the receiver runs down the Runway. And yes, both sides are in on it.

1. Robin Bennington says:

We are praying for you honey…So sorry your team lost. Maybe you should try God’s Team… It is more fun. Win or loose, you can still be happy and you don’t have to make up lies to feel better… .

82. jeff says:

What encouragement to see Tebow faith lived out regardless of what others think. Funny how angry you all get that people attack him on his faith…dont you have enough of your own to know or God is much bigger then some pundits on TV. Get back to basics and the main command in the new covenant was what??? Love one another. Now if we were all doing that this list of postings would be pretty short🙂

83. steve mcfadden says:

The kid is a blast to watch! The receiver Thomas excelerated after the catch like my old 64 mustang colt used to run. I so enjoyed the establishment (steelers and all the pundits) crying as they saw a determined bronco’s team dethrone Pittsburgh.

84. bob says:

where’s that STeeler linebacker now. the one who said Tebow doesn;t NeeD GOD. Maybe he”s praying for A better season next year!

85. arjun says:

In a world full of disbelievers, God chose the Denver Broncos to show his miracle. God’s chosen one, some call him God’s son, Tim Tebow was the third quarterback for the team. When the Broncos were down 1-4, billboards started appearing in Denver where God indicated that it was about time the city gets ready for his miracle. The miracle started with Tim Tebow leading the Broncos to a few magical or some called them miracle, wins. But then there were the ignorant disbelievers who not be fooled by God’s miracle. The average Joe’s of the world continued their disbelief. But when the team went for a 7-1 winning streak, the disbelievers were ready to join the winning band wagon.
    But God was just beginning his miracle. The Broncos lost the next three games and the disbelievers were exposed, as they started doubting God’s son after three losses. It was a true lesson on believing or disbelieving. When the Broncos lost their final game, minutes after the news came that the Oakland Raiders lost too, sending the Broncos to the playoffs. It was evident that God does his miracles on His own ways and His own terms.
    Then came the game against the Steelers. Every expert on TV picked the Broncos to lose. The disbelievers were ready to mock Tim Tebow after he embarrassed himself in the playoffs. But they did not still realize that Broncos have an extra player in the name of God. Just when the game was turning out to an easy win for God’s Denver Broncos, God chose to put his signature on the game. He got the game to overtime, and then His son Tim’s arms were the instrument for the miracle touchdown.
    The rest is history. Hundreds of years from now, pilgrims will visit the site of the miracle. And the Joe’s of the world, the disbelievers, will always ask if they saw a miracle.

86. mike says:

And to those that feel it necessary to make of people because of their faith,
    God Bless You!

87. DC4JC says:

God Bless Tim Tebow!….truely a chosen messenger of his word…he places his faithful servant on The Denver Broncos as its unlikely leader….a team whose mascot..a White Horse…is yet another clear sign that God has chosen to use this mascot as his own…he will be returning on his White Horse to come back and take care of his unfinished business as in the book of Revelations. The signs are everywhere. Glory to God!

88. Joann says:

I’m not a Broncos fan, But I am a Tebow fan. I pray you go all the way to the Super Bowl. stand tall in yor faith. I don’t think alot of people know how to take it. I love seeing you thank and praise God thru the good and bad. keep up the good work. I watch your games and pray that God keeps you in his hands.

89. Robin Bennington says:

God is in control of everything. In my Bible it says he is concerns about the sparrow…Tim Tebow is doing what he always does, give credit to his maker. And I can assure you that he is making a difference in the world. He is a wonderful role model for young men. He is getting more attention then any radio announcer who says that God does not care about Football. God cares about everything that we do. He is still in charge. Win or loose Tim Tebow is gving Him the glory. If God wants Tim to play in the Super Bowl then he will play in the Super Bowl. Christians stop putting God in a Box! God is on the throne. And Tebow is getting more publicity for God than any radio announcer. Just because you don’t like sports doesn’t mean that God doesn’t care about everything that we do.

90. Ivory Greathouse Jr. says:

While Tim Tebow is breath of fresh air. Football is team game so does everyone think; he can win these games by himself. Without the play of Denver’s defense none of this would be going on. Tim Tebow is a great young man. But let’s get a dose of reality. One man does not make a team. Give all the Broncos credit.

91. Paul Felix Schott says:

The Bible is something that should be at the front of our news in a Nation that Stands United In GOD We Trust and United We Will Always Stand as one Nation under our Lord GOD. True American Patriots are the ones that are not afraid to say our Lord GOD comes first, Family then Country. For with out GOD and Family we would never have had grown into this one Great Nation that most All The World look to for help in time of need.

Why let the Wicked in office in our Nation if they do not believe in GOD and the Bible vote them out of office.
    United We Will Always Stand in GOD We Trust George Washington and Johann Paul Schott 1776. 12 ,24,1776
    In GOD We Trust
    The United States of America’s Motto July 30, 1956.
    King David’s Motto 3,000 years ago.
    Soon all the World will Pray to Our Lord GOD and Savior Jesus Christ.

The Lord’s Little Helper
    Paul Felix Schott

92. seo says:

I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to my own blogroll.

93. Sports,Sports illustrated,List of sportsSports pictures,Sports authority,Sports games,Yahoo sports,cbs sports says:

I’ve learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to make one of these magnificent informative web site.

94. exterior building cleaning says:

Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The full look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!