WINE, WOMEN & FOOTBALL: Got your ticket yet for this year's event featuring seven Broncos players? (More Info)

Evergreen Firefighter Spots Fire Burning In Chimney

EVERGREEN, Colo. (CBS4) – A sharp-eyed volunteer firefighter may have saved a family’s home in Evergreen Thursday morning.

The firefighter spotted a fire burning in the chimney of the home, located on Meadows Drive in the Hiwan Hills neighborhood.

The volunteer got the family out of the home and called 911.

Because the response was so quick, firefighters kept the flames from damaging the home and the family was only displaced from their house temporarily.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Marijuana In Colorado: Talking With Youth

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia