Evergreen Firefighter Spots Fire Burning In Chimney

EVERGREEN, Colo. (CBS4) – A sharp-eyed volunteer firefighter may have saved a family’s home in Evergreen Thursday morning.

The firefighter spotted a fire burning in the chimney of the home, located on Meadows Drive in the Hiwan Hills neighborhood.

The volunteer got the family out of the home and called 911.

Because the response was so quick, firefighters kept the flames from damaging the home and the family was only displaced from their house temporarily.

blog comments powered by Disqus
News Updates & Notifications

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia