Vic: Carmelo Had No Thanks For Denver

1093827441 Vic: Carmelo Had No Thanks For Denver

The New York Knicks introduce new player Carmelo Anthony during a press conference at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 23 in New York City. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

It didn’t seem like Carmelo Anthony used his first press conference as a New York Knick to show any gratitude to the Denver Nuggets or to teammate Chauncey Billups.

Comments

1. ScubaSteve says:

Who cares? The creep is gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish. He seems to be Vic Lombardi’s little baby boy, but he sure isn’t anybody else’s.

2. druid0621 says:

More of us will miss Chauncy than Melo-drama. I hope Chauncy gets the chance to come back – he was happy here and we were ecstatic to have him.

3. geester says:

Carmelo was devious and underhanded throughout this whole process. Why couldn’t he just man-up and just say he spent 7 good years here and now it was time to go somewhere else? Instead he just sold us a bill goods that included deceiving management, the fans, and throwing Chauncey under the bus. Don’t tell me he wasn’t instrumental in this whole trail of deceit. Good riddance!!

1. dcm says:

Get over it. He’s gone and he’s happy. You would all do the same if you were given the chance to live the life you wanted to. Don’t tell me if you had a chance to live your dream you would take it. You’re the creeps for continually finding negative in all people do.

Champ is still with us, you’d be beating up on him if would have moved on, he loves Denver and his dream is to be still be here.

Be happy, Carmelo is.

1. ScubaSteve says:

You ignoramus. We are over it. The media needs to drop to whole thing. The story is worn out. It’s old. It’s over.

4. Me1stEra says:

When the NCAA decides to return to the days when a minimum of 3 years college was needed to go pro (Yeah the dinosaur days) then Maybe when an athlete reaches the ripe ol’ age of 26 (ala Melo) they won’t all act like coddled babies. ESPN showing signing day for high school football players recently! Cam Newton calling himself an Icon b4 ever playing a down in the NFL? Please !!.

5. Josh McDaniels says:

Vic,
    I long for those days when you were so in love with me and your life hinged on my every word. I couldn’t help but feel the way you undressed me with your eyes every time I entered a room. But now… where’s the love? You never write. You never call. You act as though you never loved me at all. Carmelshmellow… what about me, your own true love???? Stop being so fickle. Call me.
    Josh

6. wild bill n denver says:

Vic, Melo is not a man! I’m a MATURE black man that LOVES Denver! Jis press conference shows how selfish and stupid and immature that he is!

Peace out Melo we got ourselves a REAL Team now!!

7. scott Hollis says:

won’t it be great when we watch the Knicks get swept by the bulls in the first round…..