New Tubing Park Opens In Frisco

FRISCO, Colo. (CBS4) – There’s a new place to slide down the mountains in Summit County. Frisco’s new snow-tubing park is now open for business.

The hill is 600 feet long and has three lanes for tubers.

The city opened the runs in hopes of attracting more tourists. Sliders say it’s a great way to have fun for non-skiers.

The tubing hill is open Thursday through Monday, but is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Comments

1. Penny says:

It is such a shame that the tubing hill is so outrageously priced at $25 per hour that most families wont be able to use it…

1. Kathy says:

Thanks for the comment, Penny. I was excited about this until I realized I’m have to spend $125 for one hour of fun and what child is going to be happy with just an hour?!

2. lovlander says:

Wow, $25 an hour? Well that too bad, our family won’t be able to afford it either. Very sad…..

3. Jaydon says:

We went and it was worth every penny. An hour was more than enough time.

4. totoro says:

Yikes, it is colorado, snow and hills are everywhere for free, too….those prices are more geared towards tourists than the natives, although I admit to paying for my kids to do it at Keystone after they were sore and tired from too much skiing!🙂

5. James says:

Wow, yeah, $25 for an hour is way too much!! I could never justify spending that for one hour no matter how much fun it COULD be.