APPLYING FOR A SALES & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
To apply for a General Sales & Marketing Internship at CBS4 you must fax or earth mail an application to the information below. Emailed applications will not be accepted. An application must include the following:
• Cover letter
• Official transcript
• Certificate of insurance from the university showing you are covered under workers compensation
• Letter of Recommendation from a professor or previous employer
• Letter from a different professor than indicated above, or an academic advisor stating that the internship is for credit at the school you are attending
• Candidates must be academically a junior or senior in college
• Minimum GPA of 2.5 for Fall and Spring application, and 3.0 for Summer application
There are three internship periods throughout the year. They are Spring, Summer, and Fall. Exact dates for the duration of an internship will be worked out upon hire, but generally they are three months in length at three nine hour days per week. Application deadlines are as follows:
• For a Spring internship: January 1st
• For Summer: April 1st
• For Fall: August 1st
Applications received after these dates will not be accepted.
The main responsibilities of an intern are, but not limited to, the following:
• Shadowing/helping account executives and other sales department personnel
• Assisting the research and traffic departments in various tasks
• Assisting sales/marketing producers, writers, and production assistants in the production of a commercial(s).
• Completion of a final project decided upon by intern coordinator and you
• Any other duties that may be assign as needed
An internship in the CBS4 Sales & Marketing Department is unpaid.
If you have any questions, feel free to call or email. Applications are accepted by earth mail and fax only. No emailed applications will be accepted. Thank you for your interest.
CBS4 Sales & Marketing
Attn: Debbie CdeBaca
1044 Lincoln St.
Denver, CO 80203
Debbie CdeBaca’s email address is DCdeBaca@cbs.com
Phone (No. 1): 303-830-6388
Phone (No. 2): 303-830-6441 (Armando Chavez)